There are high-stakes problems to be solved in pipeline leak detection and new technologies available to help solve them. Flowstate is harnessing the capabilities of Big Data and Machine Learning to meet this challenge and bring innovation to this space. Collaborating closely with industry experts, we work to combine high tech capability with practical application – resulting in a real, positive impact for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, detailed-oriented professional to manage customer projects and relationships. In this role, you will take ownership of helping to ensure we successfully deliver on our promise to customers. This will have you working directly with customers as well as cross-functionally with our internal teams. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Own the rollout of the Flowstate leak detection application for customers. This includes leading the product deployment, configuration and integrations during pilot and full deployment phases.
- Develop project timelines and responsibilities, ensuring on-time and in-budget deployments.
- Coordinate with internal teams (such as Customer Success, IT, Cybersecurity, Pipeline Engineering, and Leak Detection Modeling) to ensure successful deployment.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the customer’s organization and business goals to properly configure the Flowstate application.
- Work closely with Flowstate Product and Engineering teams to address feature gaps and defects discovered during implementation.
- Utilize a consultative approach to understand client needs and configure Flowstate to meet their business objectives.
- Cultivate lasting business relationships through effective account management practices.
WHAT WE WILL LOOK FOR IN A CANDIDATE
- Minimum of 5 years in software implementation, technical consulting or Project Management in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferably in a technical or analytical field.
- Highly process driven and detail-oriented.
- Ability to manage detailed project timelines and work independently on integration initiatives.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and complex systems quickly.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time to work with customers onsite in the implementation
- Self-motivator with strong communication skills
- Understanding of the midstream oil and gas business, specifically in Pipeline control center operations and/or leak detection.
- Previous experience in SaaS software
- Familiarity with field monitoring and data acquisition systems like PLCs, SCADA, and networking.
- Experience working on an Agile software development team.
- Relevant degree in a field related to software, technology, or oil and gas management.
WHY YOU WILL WANT TO WORK FOR FLOWSTATE
- You’d love the excitement of a startup with the benefits of an established company (health, flex spending, 401k, and more).
- You would enjoy working in modern office with a collaborative, flexible work environment.
- You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team and engaging with customers.
- If you are looking for a challenging technical career and a small city way of life – we want to hear from you.
This is a local or remote position with preference given to candidates in the Casper, WY, Houston, TX or Colorado.
We are not currently sponsoring visas for this position. References may be requested. Applicants not having the required skills may not receive a response.