There are high-stakes problems to be solved in pipeline leak detection and new technologies available to help solve them. Flowstate is harnessing the capabilities of Big Data and Machine Learning to meet this chalBulenge and bring innovation to this space. Collaborating closely with industry experts, we work to combine high tech capability with practical application – resulting in a real, positive impact for our customers.
If you have a proven track record of selling technical solutions in the oil, gas or wastewater industry, routinely meet and exceed your sales quota; and have strategic ability to drill down to discover customer needs and present solutions all while maintaining excellent relationships with potential and existing clients, then we want to talk with you! Flowstate is seeking to hire a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for driving sales activities for our SAAS software solutions. You will be charged with all aspects of the named-account or enterprise sales process, from prospecting to closing and account care
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer needs and company’s technology, products and services to meet them
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Provide presentation, product demonstrations, and general support to prospective customers.
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Execute land-and-expand sales strategy for targeted enterprise accounts.
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Assist with development and coordination of sales and pre-sales resources, including sales presentations and other collateral
- Attend industry events (conferences, trade shows, etc.) as necessary.
- Serve as a customer service rep for enterprise customers who have questions or difficulties
- Participate in Customer Nurture, helping to foster customer loyalty and advocacy and ensure subscription continuation
- Supervise junior sales staff as needed.
WHAT WE WILL LOOK FOR IN A CANDIDATE
- Experience (4 yrs or more) in Oil and Gas or related field with ability to learn new products and achieve in-depth knowledge
- Experience in technical product sales – preferably SaaS (Software as a Service) – into named or enterprise accounts.
- Strong command of the sales cycle at an enterprise level.
- A technical background, a strong network of contacts and closing deals with C-level decision makers in the energy industry
- Proven track record of achieving monthly/quarterly/annual targets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – both internal and external.
- Experience with CRM systems such as Zendesk, Salesforce, or Hubspot
- Experience in start-up or early-stage company is a plus
WHY YOU WILL WANT TO WORK FOR FLOWSTATE
- You enjoy the challenge of bringing new technology to market.
- You’d love the excitement of a startup with the benefits of an established company (health, vision, dental, flex spending, 401k, and more).
- You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team and engaging with customers
We offer a generous compensation structure which includes a base salary with a commission plan. This is a remote position with preference given to candidates in the Casper, WY, Houston, TX or Denver, CO areas
We are not currently sponsoring visas for this position. References may be requested. Applicants not having the required skills may not receive a response.