Flowstate is building engineering software that leverages the capabilities of Big Data and Machine Learning to raise the bar in pipeline leak detection. Collaborating closely with industry experts, we will deliver solutions that combine high tech capability with practical application – resulting in a real, positive impact for our customers. We are currently seeking a Python Engineer with solid programming skills and strong experience in Tensorflow.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand and define user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
- Writing effective, scalable code using Python programming language.
- Developing back-end components.
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Testing and debugging programs.
- Integrating data storage solutions, optimizing to improve functionality.
- Conduct testing of applications to verify implementation and assess user experience
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- 2-5 years Python Back-End Development required.
- Proficient in Python, C#, and Tensorflow
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with databases including Redis, PostgreSQL
- Experience in application deployment, virtualization, and containerization
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently Experience working on and Agile software development team
Why You Should Join Us
- You’d love the excitement of a startup with the benefits of an established company (health, flex spending, 401k, and more).
- You would enjoy working in modern office with a collaborative, flexible work environment.
- You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team and engaging with customers.
If you are looking for a challenging technical career and a small city way of life – we want to hear from you.
We are not currently sponsoring visas for this position. References may be requested. Applicants not having the required skills may not receive a response.